BarbaServer Configuration file.
BarbaServer assign an Virtual IP to each client connection.
- Make sure this range does not conflict with your other server network.
- Make sure the request for this IP should pass to your gateway.
, Default is empty key and will stop the encryption.
Your simple shared encryption key in Hex . BarbaTunnel XOR all packet data with this key. VPN already perform encryption so strong encryption does not required.
- Make sure client use same key.
, Default is "0".
When you run BarbaTunnel as service in server, BarbaServer will run "BarbaTunnel.exe" with "/delaystart" command-line and BarbaTunnel wait till this time elapsed. It help your to recover your server if BarbaTunnel crash your network connection.
- This command will not effect on client mode.
, Default is "1".
It can be "0" or "1". If "0" the item will be disabled.
Can be "UDP-Tunnel" | "UDP-Redirect" | "TCP-Redirect".
Range of accepting tunnel ports in server.
- Make sure your network firewall does not block this port.
- System Local Firewall such as Windows Firewall does not effect on BarbaTunnel, you don't need any change to them.
- Make sure you don't put ports that used by services in your server such as Remote Desktop otherwise that services will be stopped.
, When mode is UDP-Redirect or TCP-Redirect.
BarbaServer will redirect tunnel port to this port.
- Make sure items be sequenced such as Item1, Item2, Item3, ....