This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

new features request for Simple UDP and UDP Re-Tunnel for bypassing IRAN new filtering pattern

Oct 8, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Hello

I live in Iran and recently we face a new filtering system which black list simple UDP and HTTP Re-tunnel after reaching about 10MB traffic for 30minute it can be great help if we can have a feature in Simple UDP that can change SRC and DST port randomly after a specified time or usage UDP session.
regarding UDP Re-tunnel they connection can not be established because they black more than 8 UDP session with one SRC and DST IP and when we set 8 ports when UDP sessions reach about 10MB they get dropped again for about 30 min we would can bypass this pattern if we have a feature in UDP Re-Tunnel that can able us to set max session and then randomly change session src and dst ports based on session alive time or session KB

Please let me know if any one can solve above problems.
Coordinator
Oct 8, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Hi
I don't think it would be useful at your case, there is no session in UDP connection and each UDP packet are 100% isolated from each others. By the way it may be good idea to just change local port in that case firewall may just think that some one other behind a NAT trying to access the remote resource.
The bad news that unfortunately I am so busy to enhance this project.
Good Luck