This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Bandwidth reports of version 6.4 and 7.0

May 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Hi friends, could you please to test your bandwidth directly and over barbatunnel version 6.4 and 7.0, please say your socks, vpn, ssh server name and version.

you can install speedtest mini on your server and test your server bandwidth.
http://www.speedtest.net/mini.php
May 27, 2013 at 3:19 PM
I use this servers
VPN Server: Softether v1.00-9091-rc3
SSH Server: Bitvise SSH Server v5.59
Socks Server: 3proxy v0.6.1

My Internet speed directly (Average of 3 times test)
D: 1.00 Mbps U: 0.27 Mbps

I'm trying to test barba, I'll say the results
May 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Edited May 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I've found something strange, WinDivert on server side does not work for me on windows server 2008 r2 standard, just WinpkFilter version 3.1.1 works on server.

And

Just WinDivert works on client side on windows 8 Pro x64
May 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM
bemamian wrote:
Hi friends, could you please to test your bandwidth directly and over barbatunnel version 6.4 and 7.0, please say your socks, vpn, ssh server name and version.

you can install speedtest mini on your server and test your server bandwidth.
http://www.speedtest.net/mini.php
Don't forget any request to your VPN server public IP will not be routed to VPN tunnel, I mean if you have web server on your VPN server then after you establish VPN connection to your server the request to your web server will not be routed via tunnel unless you use the new client IP. another example is when you establish VPN to your VPN server the RDP (Remote Desktop) will not be routed via tunnel unless you use the VPN assigned server IP.
Regards
May 27, 2013 at 8:15 PM
bemamian wrote:
I've found something strange, WinDivert on server side does not work for me on windows server 2008 r2 standard, just WinpkFilter version 3.1.1 works on server.

And

Just WinDivert works on client side on windows 8 Pro x64
Sorry, Not have idea. but please let me know the error message.
Regards